The Texas Tomahawks Spring season is the chance for the boys to refine their skills, to come together as a team, and to learn life lessons through athletic competition.
Click here to register or click on the link at the bottom of this page. If that does not work copy and paste the URL below the link into your address bar.
Spring 2019 activities include:
- 2 or 3 weekly practices depending on age group
- 9-10 weekend games with schedule varying by age group
Once your son is rostered on a team, your coach will reach out with specific information. The season lasts around nine weeks and the kids usually play around 10 games against teams from all over the city. Click the 2018 Fall and 2019 Spring Registration link for more information and to register your player(s).
Spring Schedule Details
- Games are on Saturdays and Sundays. Check the Calendar for specific game start times.
- Players need to arrive 1 hour before the game starts.
- Notify your coach if you are unable to attend.
- Practices are every Tuesday and Thursday between 5:30 and 8:30 pm. Each team's practice is 90 minutes long. Younger teams practice from 5:30 to 7:00 and older teams practice from 7:00 to 8:30.
- Bring: Full Gear and a reversible pennie, stick, water, and a positive attitude!
Saturdays - Hybrid Clinic at Grisham Middle School
- When: 8:45am - 10:45am, each Saturday (Please do NOT be late)
- Where: Grisham Middle School wall (please drop players off on Deerbrook Trail, not in parking lot to avoid locked fences)
- Bring: Gloves, stick, water, and a positive attitude!
- Why: Shake the rust off, development and build excitement for the upcoming 2019 season!
- Check the calendar weekly to determine if the session is happening. It will be canceled when it conflicts with games.